GBM 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm gold ltd

Ann: Resource Update , page-3

1. 78 Posts.
    Firdy, this company has made so many announcements over the years that, with the benefit of hindsight, have been apparently a figment of some-ones imagination, that I no longer believe anything they report! In fact, I am not sure why I am even reading these posts now, as I finally gave up on them a recently and bailed out- hardly worth it for what I got, but the funds may as well be in something else that may actually go somewhere. A costly little play for me, but I once had very high hopes for GBM. (Like you once I seem to recall?) Guess I am still keeping the odd eye on it as with my uncanny lack of good timing (or knack of picking exactly the wrong time to buy/sell :( )I imagine the stock will soon absolutely go through the roof now that I have sold. However, I'll be keeping clear of anything else the 'executive chairman' is involved with- his resume indicates an illustrious back ground, but pretty hard to find anything that has actually been a success? It appears Smith is still the Chairman, but at AGM in November said he was standing down- 3 months later and no replacement found, plus 2 more directors Cahill & Johnstone resigned, web site not updated... oh dear seems a cot case now... Good luck if you are brave enough to hang in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.