GBM 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm gold ltd

Firdy, this company has made so many announcements over the...

1. 78 Posts.
    Firdy, this company has made so many announcements over the years that, with the benefit of hindsight, have been apparently a figment of some-ones imagination, that I no longer believe anything they report! In fact, I am not sure why I am even reading these posts now, as I finally gave up on them a recently and bailed out- hardly worth it for what I got, but the funds may as well be in something else that may actually go somewhere. A costly little play for me, but I once had very high hopes for GBM. (Like you once I seem to recall?) Guess I am still keeping the odd eye on it as with my uncanny lack of good timing (or knack of picking exactly the wrong time to buy/sell :( )I imagine the stock will soon absolutely go through the roof now that I have sold. However, I'll be keeping clear of anything else the 'executive chairman' is involved with- his resume indicates an illustrious back ground, but pretty hard to find anything that has actually been a success? It appears Smith is still the Chairman, but at AGM in November said he was standing down- 3 months later and no replacement found, plus 2 more directors Cahill & Johnstone resigned, web site not updated... oh dear seems a cot case now... Good luck if you are brave enough to hang in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.