BC8 2.86% 36.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Resource Upside Opportunities and Exploration Target, page-23

1. 12,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    The stock has dealt with the bears over the last couple of months. It was so ridiculously cheap, it needed a catalyst. The exploration target helped wake the market up. People have suggested that the assets lacked growth, and that is not the case. It has many years of open growth. Some people have assumed that Paulsens was mined out etc. They did not understand the asset. Its a cash cow in the making. The previous miners left behind a lot of gold across numerous ore open bodies. NST produced 100k ounces in a year out of Paulsens, but that is not always the best thing to do. BC8 has already improved recoveries. NST basically dropped out millions of dollars worth of gold into the tailings dump as they just went for ounces. BC8 has shown the market just how good this asset really is. It is not the first time i have seen this happen.
    The management are very conservative, so this statement is seen as a positive. The upcoming study should also provide some additional information. The market now knows it will exceed the study numbers.
    BC8 is doing a drill program at the moment, and this is also a positive. They are not sitting around waiting for the money. The sentiment has gone from horrible, to semi alive. I think once BC8 gets the Chinese govt approval, then the stock should reach into the 50c range quickly. It will still be very cheap on its earnings potential. This is only mine 1 of 3. The day to day price is a guess imo. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $159.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $542.8K 1.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 430000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 217121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.