RMS 1.78% $2.00 ramelius resources limited

My gut feel is that there is a large upside potential with the...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    My gut feel is that there is a large upside potential with the brownfield development at Mt Magnet. If you look at the Diggers and Dealers Presentation on page 20 they refer to the "Milky Way" pit and the possibility of bulk tonnage - however this potential resource is not even included on the Mineral Resource Statement (unless I am mistaken). No idea when the Milky Way pit was last drilled, could even be decades ago, given that they stopped at roughly 100 mbs. One can only wonder what mineralization lies in the +60m drill target below the pit.

In addition, there should be a reasonable conversion rate to Ore Reserves with some of the higher grade underground prospects, some still open down plunge, such as Water Tank Hill. Don't forget leading up to March 2013, they were hitting some high grades. Company resources had to be diverted to other projects.

Outside of the existing tenements, I am sure management will pick up deposits to feed the Mt Magnet mill. Perhaps they may secure a satellite deposit off Mount Magnet South? Or other stranded assets, similar to Blackmans.

World of opportunity for RMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.035(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $2.287B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.01 $1.96 $4.472M 2.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 72791 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.