CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Thanks Doc, much appreciated.
    Funny, my provider reported a trade at that exact time of 7 units only. Clearly a bot. Perhaps it is simply a rounding thing that your provider does. I have never seen a 0 trade before.
    On more important matters, the price performance from 12 noon yesterday was pretty poor - dropping 3c from the morning. I have asked around as to why the price would start strong and then falter after such a good announcement. One theory espoused by a broker was simply profit taking to cover poor performance of other stocks in their portfolios - i.e. not related to SAR fundamentals. The implication here is that the market has provided another buying opportunity.
    I reckon with POG lows now being tested, new players will enter stocks like SAR upon confirmation that $1,750/oz is the new bottom for POG. If this support level is confirmed there should be renewed buying in SAR as the cash margins will look exceptionally healthy with a POG at this level or higher.
    Re-rating should then occur upon release of the next quarterly report assuming SAR can show containment of cash operating costs, consistant production volumes (especially forward forecasts) and offer some exploration upside with confirmation of timing for new drilling activities.
    Cheers.
    It's looking pretty good for the next 3 to 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.