BTR 0.00% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Hmm,0.2 gram per tonne shell for delineating mineralisation,...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hmm,

0.2 gram per tonne shell for delineating mineralisation, reported at 0.5 g/t. That's great, and at 0.2 g/t the model probably shows good spatial continuity, but the $64,000 question is what does the resource look like when reported at a realistic mineable cutoff?

Without delving too deeply into the available information, I would contend that 0.5 g/t is not a viable cutoff in the current market. A grade tonnage curve would be nice to see what the effect of shifting that to a higher value might do to the resource - or perhaps they don't want anyone to see.
    On top of that, it would interesting to see what the strip ratio is to access the remainder of the orebodies at each of these deposits given that they have already been subject to mining - and so the sweeteners at surface to ease the pain of moving all that waste have essentially gone.

Remember folks, read my poorly spelled signature. Only a fool would take investment advice from a random person on an internet forum, so DYOR! I'm just as dumb as the rest of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.27K 2.813M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5238011 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 4743399 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.