PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

I have much respect for Chris, however regardless of the...

1. 24 Posts.
    I have much respect for Chris, however regardless of the "self-promoted calibre", most reasonable employees would need to get some runs on the board first before getting a 60K payrise. The whole Board has a bucket load of stock. That should be enough incentive. So far they have produced nothing that the market can see. No value added.

The previous Chairman signed off on the MVP. I do not see how he would be qualified to make the assessment and is certainly not an intependant nor disinterested party either. Perhaps the Board could elaborate on what the MVP can actually do.

I and many others would like to know who are the lucky few who get to use the Alpha Version. I signed up on their website about 9 months ago and again about 4 months ago. Since then absolutely no communication. I suspect that keeping it underwraps is either to maintain confidentiality or because they really have not produced anything. We have only seen a promo video.

My message to the Board is to realistic about investor expectations real fast. Enough of "gunna do this" gunna do that" Get off yer butts and produce something tangible.

We all got on the United social messaging bandwagon. Remember "Building Bridges" ? The Board has not mentioned what has happened to this idea. Getting in to bed with Microsoft is a nother level of risk. Almost a change in business one could argue. Shareholder approval was never sought. The next AGM may be real ugly for the Board if they do not get moving. Shareholders want real results. Not constant administration BS changes thinking that investors will get sucked in to thinking that roles actually change. All we have seen so far is cash getting sucked into their pockets and a promo video. DW has been working on thin for some years. How about getting the product out. Late last year DW said that the soft rollout to NZ and Australia would happen within six months. Reality check. Still at Alpha stage...maybe. No proof of that in reality.

I hope they get the message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.