BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Resources Rising Stars Conference Presentation, page-2

1. 4,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Evening all,
    Just got home and had my first chance to look at today's presentation.
    There was lots that we have seen before but i was struck by a few thoughts reading pages 4, 19 and 21.

P.p. 4 At least one lode discovered each quarter for the last three years
    That's a pretty impressive record! What started off as shallow AC drilling has turned up lodes and reefs everywhere ...

If you haven't seen my previous post of lode areas you can view it here:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38403903/single
    After today's presentation, i have to find and add:
    Eastern Lode;
    Daisy Lode;
    Juans Lode;
    Cousin Lode; and
    Bells Lode

P.p. 19 With this one you can see just how much work has been going on in the background and how all the thread are finally coming together. All long termers here will get some comfort from the realisation that so much has been completed 'off screen'

P.p.21 This was an interesting one. The Manna area shows both Au and Li augur holes.
    The Au pic shows a new anomaly named Woodline. Now it may not throw up much in the end, but, i can say that i have a fair amount of historical activity mapped and can say not much drilling has occurred in the Manna area (as far as i can see) nor for that matter between Manna and Bombora South, so who knows what is in the area.

The Li augur pic at Manna shows a new Li anomaly ~2kms NW of Manna.

Now from memory, there were plans to put down a DD hole (maybe 200m deep?). Not sure if that ended up happening?

The pegs are outcropping. How far, long or wide they continue is yet to be announced. I guess it is still a wildcard

Other:
    The assays on BRDD0086 are still pending. Visible gold was seen in the core. The hole was a step out from BBRD0819. DD0086 not only intersected the Tura lode but also discovered the Daisy lode.

Happy times ahead
    AIMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.