BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Just a word of caution on 'drilling results on the way' etc....

1. 84,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Just a word of caution on 'drilling results on the way' etc.

Yes, there should be some due - but, one has to remember that we have halted resource drilling - exploration still goes on. Resource drilling will only recommence after we have an updated JORC and have done a capital raise - or even after a PFS and have done a raise -

so, awaiting more drilling results is a bit of a nothingburger IMO - at this stage.

Update of JORC is of course very important - but, I also issue caution there because the 'learning factor' - was involved in the 500k oz upgrade from last time - so, we might have got a bigger jump there than we are going to get from now on - because we would have learnt then and went back and infilled the right places - whereas now - those right places might have already been infilled last time --------------- I think that makes sense (sort of does to me).

I am not game to even hazard a guess of what the open pit upgrade will be - let alone the UG which is supposed to be coming for a maiden.

Combined - it will probably look good - but, who knows what the market will think if it looks ok as a whole number but, falls short on what it would like as shallow only -------- I have long given up on what markets get excited about or what they swoon at -- funny animals.

Also, what the hell will happen post an upgrade and before and after a PFS is a mystery - I had been told that the funds would be interested after the PFS - so, does that mean we might get a similar experience to the last upgrade then a further move with the PFS???????? - South or North?????

no idea ------- what I do know is not to look for logic - there isn't that much of it around and it's more difficult to find than gold

I thought that gold in Oz screaming over $2,000 on ounce would set things alight -- well -------- it's sort of a sick smouldering smell really -- not my sort of 'alight' at all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.