BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Resources Rising Stars Conference Presentation, page-34

1. 4,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    I recall that, originally, Tom indicated that there would be a resource upgrade for the open pit JORC and a Maiden Resource Estimate (MRE) for the underground component, around the same time.

I'd have to go back through ann's or presentations, but that is my recollection. I'll try and find that comment and add it to the thread later.

The PFS was then due about three months later (or September quarter).

I think the Bombora Deeps drilling may be important wrt the underground MRE, and as far as i can see, that may not now occur at the same time as the JORC upgrade given the halt in resource drilling. There is some co-funded drilling that will occur at Bombora Deeps sometime in the future. There is also the planned infill drilling on two lines N and S of the main project area as indicated in my flyover.

Ignoring the elephant in the room ( what the upgrade figure may arrive at - as i have previously got too carried away and feel somewhat responsible for raising hopes), i am finding it difficult to understand how a Au price >$A2050 has not been factored in to the BRB price?

Someone tried to explain it above, or in another thread, as' ... juniors needing to advance to PFS or beyond' [Sic] before being re-rated but imo it won't take a great increase in the upgrade to have a positive impact on our current SP whatever the figure that is released.
    That said, i'm beyond understanding what the market may or may not like on any day of the week! rolleyes.png

BRB has always been a long term investment for me and i believe that ultimately, (whatever happens wrt to progressing to mining or being taken over) we will end up further in front than 32c.
    I think we are currently cheap on a risk to reward basis.
    Anyway, just my musings.
    All the best,
    Perdy

Last edited by perdant: Punctuation ... 25/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.