CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Resources Rising Stars Conference Presentation, page-39

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    There still seems to be some neurotic and overly emotive posts here, talking of firing Reeves and burning the whole house down.

It's abundantly clear this has been oversold. Of course no one is happy at the pricing, nor the recent dilution, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been oversold.

I wonder if the folks that are still sh*tting the bed actually watched the Rising Stars preso and interview? If they had, they'd have a more balanced sense of where/why we've been and the corrective course of action that has been set out.

Ref: Felix results, it was clearly stated in the RRS videos that this is being picked back up, with focus having been exclusively on remediation of the commissioning challenges. As too with Pirra Lithium exploration.

No, I'm not ecstatic at where we sit - but I am also able to reflect impassionately on the troubles we've encountered and rectified.

If it's not abundantly clear now that the MacMahon investment was not a 'duress' move, but a means of forcing their hand to keep their performance in check, then you've not been paying attention.
    Last edited by markyess: 02/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.