BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Well said guys but I missed J4K's comment as I was too slow....

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Well said guys but I missed J4K's comment as I was too slow. Catching up here after a break (too short).
    Thank you for posting this Token83.

Yes 3 new geo's and so that means BRB is staffed to ramp up the drilling now. This situation had held up progress and very frustrating so it is excellent to see that now in place. COO is also a critical sign as they move forward.

"Going as hard as we can" on development = nice to see.
    Sentiment on gold is false at present. I have covered "why" in great detail in my newsletters. Silver ditto. Ni was criminally rigged. The old guard being undone on an increasingly steep time scale. That will take the brakes off gold and silver.
    I can't wait for more drilling results and look forward to seeing how the initial UG study fits with that stellar OP study.
    Non-core progress will happen this year too.
    Will BRB go after more Li? Only 1/13th covered by GL1 and commented on. It seems to be a reasonable possibility at this stage.
    Commodities 'going off' with few low risk asset classes looking attractive. When commodities reach a certain point the gold stocks will fly.

Peter is a company builder having proven that at Metal-X putting the gold projects together and later spinning that off creating great value for shareholders = his specialty however WGX has not hit the sweet spot (YET). I hope he turns our success into a diversified producer and a major company over time. The team can support that.

Cheers CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.