BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

NAmerican investors want a 5 - Disallowed and will get it. The...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    NAmerican investors want a 5 - Disallowed and will get it. The path is clear now but so many can't or wont see it. The point is 'when' and opportunity cost. In other words what is moving now. The answer is NO, but soon, perhaps sooner than most people think.

I am biased yet it is plain to see (recent study confirms but released during a very poor sentiment period) the initial pit pays for a mill in a short space of time. More detailed studies have to further confirm this YET that is coming - we know that now. UG mining will supplement the head grade after that initial pit. This relates to the options open when a project has this sort of scale.

The dilution or debt or combination will be minimal and removed within 12 months or with a wider program of discovery within 2 years. More detailed studies have to prove that too. YET this is huge news and a major advantage. AVB could not get funding and had to massively dilute in Brazil on their project and that was not their fault. Other companies have gotten funding and avoided a lot of dilution yet ended up with a hedge book they did not want and had high interest to bear in the payback period. That all affects the companies ability to return capital to investors and dampens the share price during that phase.

Funding is "softened" thanks to Manna which is proven yet needs to grow to add those extra funds ($20M+ the value of the 20% of the project). This also has to be proven with more detailed studies. Drilling is underway now. I hope you get my point that this is becoming clear, yet more work is needed to confirm for investors to start to pour in the capital to take a significant stake. Gold is getting accumulated as banks move into position for a significant re-rate of the king of metals. Corporations and HNW investors ditto. The more savvy will move on BRB too as their risk sensitivity is sated with progress along the lines I am describing. Yet the bones are coming into view of the picture that I could see for a couple of years now at least.

Many can't see the UG shaping up as a very large, profitable long term proposition. I am sure "Cooky" could see it calling the UG a game changer and joining as Chairman. More drilling needed to confirm and yes more detailed study will show this is true throughout this year. But moving to production gets the development stage over so BRB will transition. That also has to be confirmed yet that is a multi-bagger excercise normally diluted by share issues as part of funding. This risk is reduced thanks to Manna and perhaps more (more is pie in the sky for now).

The re-rate catalysts are massive and numerous. The EV is far too low so a 2 bagger is just a no-brainer at this stage even without any further progress - just improved sentiment.

There are also wild cards as upside. No downside to the project now. The numbers are at last emerging. Producers are hungry to expand using their abundant cash while ounces have to be replaced. Not enough discovery in the last 15 years especially in lower risk jurisdictions. Enjoy the rise but understand what i am saying. Knowledge is power. A lot more gold will be discovered here. There is so much more I could say here but no space as this is already too long for some to bother reading or appreciating.

DYOR and happy investing CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.