BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Resources Rising Stars Gold Coast Conference Presentation, page-16

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Psychology is a funny thing. I am fascinated by the fact I can recognise my own weaknesses and still feel so invested (in both senses of the word) as to be unable to take a different path. Which is to say that being unfailingly optimistic about BRB has become an article of faith for me now. While amusing myself by laughing at the hyper-positive prognostications of those with other stocks who believe a 50% fall is but a small blip (see BML for example) I do exactly the same with BRB.

Everything tells us that developing anything in WA is problematic at present.

And yet I still feel a year or more of already-funded work will see us through the present inflationary crisis and out the other side with significant gains. Moreover so high is the cash position that downside has to constrained compared to those who are burning cash and need to raise capital in the next wee while.

Meanwhile I look at the 61m hole at Ularring and ask myself what would that do to the share price if announced for the first time next week. More than one company has multi-bagged on something like that. And yet its baked into our feeble MC.

Happy to take recommendations on a good therapist....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.