ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

correct and I have seen the same guy from Crux ripping into some...

1. 8,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    correct and I have seen the same guy from Crux ripping into some MD's and CEO's when they accept unpaid interviews. Nic is lucky that ALK actually pays for these interviews, so Crux guy has to be friendly.

But to my and Dublin's point, friendly interviews normally are friendly because the parties agree on what questions to be asked (if not knowing the actual questions) and what will be discussed during the interview. I will find very hard to believe ALK and Crux did not touch base on what subjects should be discussed and perhaps what should not.
    It means Nic should have had plenty of time to prepare how to address the subjects that will be discussed. And yet time after time he struggles on every one of those interviews.

As a result of this, Nic's performance actually very real poor. Imagine if he walks into an interview without knowing what the interviewer will be asking or where the interviewer will be taking the conversation.
    Imagine if the interviewer asked Nic - why should investors believe you that this time you will manage to land m&a deal/s when in the past you tried and failed. Nic would have melted.
    Try to find one of their interviews with IPT - when this same guy asked something along the lines - you spent around $40m so far and found nothing, why should anyone think this time is different... going by memory now so please don't quote me. The IPT guy was rattled on that interview. I think was IPT anyway but not sure which interview as from memory I think there are few.

Some still blame sentiment... and now few of us are blamed who are calling for a change... but to me the market is just showing no confidence in the MD and the BoDs.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6488/6488220-96e4d01334c3a57606fbecd4e49cca1b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $284.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $295.7K 630.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55783 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 91059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.