ALK 2.30% 44.5¢ alkane resources limited

As far as traders are concerned, it's great if the SP drops to a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    As far as traders are concerned, it's great if the SP drops to a level at which they see the sort of value that compels them to buy. For longer term investors, these situations represent a failure of management to achieve the sort of growth that would put a floor under the SP that somewhat defended the it from market fluctuations. This is not to say I, or anyone else, should expect a constant upward trajectory, however I think ALK management, in particular Gandel, have treated longer term holders with contempt. I'm sure the cost of living crisis is not being felt by many here, but make no mistake, people are doing it tough, and things like Gandel's self-interested selling down of ALK's SP do not go unnoticed. In my case, I expect I will end up having to sell some of my ALK holdings at these prices, after holding for many years, simply due to circumstance. I'm someone who has experienced firsthand what it's like to be homeless, which in a way is very freeing, knowing that I can make it through very uncomfortable and complicated situations that I think most people would not be able to handle, however it also makes it very hard to have any respect for someone who is being paid $1m per year and signs away $100m of future profits in a company I have a small investment in, without any repercussions. I would really like to see Earner and Gandel survive on the street, I doubt those two pussies would last two days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.