ALK 2.60% 39.5¢ alkane resources limited

you start to sound like me now...lolit seems they are trying to...

1. 7,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1528
    you start to sound like me now...lol

it seems they are trying to preserve cash in the next 12 months as they ramp up debt. If they don't add up more resources at TGO then the resource will start shrinking fast as the production ramps up. That will leave ALK again to do same - make just-in-time more discoveries to extend the life and only ensure more wage milking and not much more. It means inability to grow.

Hence why the 1st question is something one should ask - ALK needs to keep replenishing the mined ounces as rest of the miners with long term futures do.

And yes, "Drilling Ongoing" and "Regional exploration continues" - whatever this means??? Have seen these comments (or similar lines) all the time but very little news or content beyond that. He needs to expand on this front. Nic hasn't got what it takes to explain exploration activates even at high level but that is not my problem. As MD he should be able to explain what is going at each project - what mineralisaion and orebody they chase, what they are doing and what they are hoping to achieve with the current programs. What will be the catalyst for the next steps.
    He is positioning ALK as project generator but can't explain the exploration activities at the projects - on high level. And I am not expecting him to get too technical.

Lack of news from McLeans and other drilling results from Tomie is a worry now. He keeps saying drilling continues but if there are no positive results then it means the resource is not growing and that makes investors look for opportunities elsewhere.

"Decision on which ore sources..." this is new (unless I missed it on other presos) and he needs to explain what this means. Beyond McLeans I am not aware of other ore-sources that are not already in the mining plan. This is not professionalism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $238.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $302.7K 774.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90916 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 18600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.