ALK 1.06% 47.5¢ alkane resources limited

my take is Nic is concerned about the cashflow over the next 2...

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555

my take is Nic is concerned about the cashflow over the next 2 quarters and perhaps wants to build some more reserves before doing anything else - if that is the case then be it...

the interview also confirmed my view that the costs for relocating the highway is not a risk if production delivers over the next 2 quarters.

no CR which is good as it would be terrible at current SP.

3 mine dream... well.. if Nic delivers second mine in the next 5 years, he'll do well. I'd say MM8 is a target as I really can't see where those other 2 mines will come from. There is no discovery that can be catalyst for another operation right now which means m&a.
    NMPP can be another mine with ALK being junior partner but that is at least 10 years away so I doubt NMPP is the part of the 3 mine wish.

ALK really needs to deliver min 18Koz this quarter considering they are mining ~ 5g/t.

hope they get the company back on track as it certainly drifted sideways after number of recent setbacks.

and yes... the interviewer also brought up the exploration...

Nic addressed what few of us wanted to know - the UG San Antonio exploration. Bring it on. Hope "we are about to embark on series of deep drilling under SA.." means this quarter instead in 8 months from now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $282.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $209.2K 446.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39299 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 98827 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.