ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

ok then.Normally, competent CEOs announce their strategy first...

1. 8,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    ok then.

Normally, competent CEOs announce their strategy first and then give interviews to explain it further or to answer additional questions. It is same with price sensitive information such as production rates - one will first announce new range where production may end up and explain what drives these challenges and also if these challenges will impact future quarterly production.

With ALK is the other way around - it seems. The MD first drops the bombs on random you-tube interviews and then will inform the market - that's how I see it anyway. And in my book that means incompetence.

I happen to be also familiar with ALK for about 20 years - from its days when, like many others, started with a single mine and then, like many others, grew to... oh wait..

While ago I gave an example what ALK's 5 year plan should have looked like. And that plan was not only to cover the Tomie expansion but also what ALK will be doing with the FCF that will be generated by the operation.
    ALK did the opposite - provided a plan for the expansion and no picture of where ALK will be heading as a company and what will be doing with all that cash - this was clear evidence of a man with no plan.
    And that continues as we see random ideas being dropped on random interviews rather than presenting it properly and then give interviews to answer further questions.
    The Crux guy has been trying really hard to drag any vision out of the MD for 3 interviews now and the MD still does not get the message and turns up unprepared and then clearly struggles to deliver confident message.

Hence why I only see ALK's SP going up if POG takes us there or if they produce strong exploration results which have nothing to do with the MD as I am fairly sure IC runs this side of the business.

all my own views...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.