BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Resources Rising Stars Investor Roadshow Presentation, page-2

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Very compelling presentation and just a couple of comments worth posting from my perspective.

1. The "exceptional metallurgy" results should not be under estimated when looking the the economic viability of this huge discovery IMHO. There hasn't been much discussion let alone acknowledgement of the great metallurgical condition of this ore body in these HC threads since the results were announced some time ago. Well worth remembering this fact when assessing investment potential of this company IMHO.

2. Plus the additional flavour of the "lithium wildcard" at Manna should not be over looked when thinking about possible avenues of funding in the future. If this discovery of Li2O in spodumene bearing rocks 15km SSW of Bombora is proven then the option to monetise such discovery is an enticing thought. I note that reconnaissance drilling at Manna is now complete and assay results are pending. It seems instructive that BRB are very optimistic about the prospects of this discovery by including a "lithium wildcard" slide in this RRS presentation. Ummm time will tell?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.