GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

KingvoxMy apologies if I was responsible for your state of mind...

1. 3,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Kingvox

My apologies if I was responsible for your state of mind on GBG. (same to any other GBG holders).

I don't read this thread every day anymore - I find it most annoying that good people are being misled.

IMHO if Ansteel had approached BHP, RIO or FMG about developing a mine in Australia as a joint exercise they would have been shown the door! therefor they needed GBG or a company like that to get their paws on a project in Australia.

They should not be allowed to bleed a small Australian company to death and stand to gain the whole project - lets not forget that Ansteel have had a huge say in how this project should be built and where the fabrications should come from, and so bear a large part of the responsibility for the position that GBG finds itself in. Make no mistake they are bleeding GBG to death - I am negative on this one I know.

I also bought WOW (blue chip)a while back at $24 and they are now around $35 (also received dividends along the way). Just making sure people out there realize what a shambles of an investment this is (GBG) - despite all the nonsense in their glossy reports. Only people who could possible be happy with this performance is Ansteel for obvious reasons.

Be wary of anything they say - IMHO they have ZERO credibility and it worries me that people still pay attention to the dribble from GBG management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.