SVY 3.57% 2.7¢ stavely minerals limited

Hi Triage, I would like to make some clarifications with...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Triage,

I would like to make some clarifications with reference to your comments.

Indicating that SVY are "proposing to bury the recent drill results in some consultant's report" has 2 sensitive and negative connotations.

The test for determining whether current information is market sensitive and therefore needs to be disclosed can be found under Listing Rule 3.1. of the Corporations Act. Under the Listing Rules, an entity becomes aware of market sensitive information if, and as soon as, an officer of the entity has, or ought reasonably to have, come into possession of the information in the course of the performance of their duties as an officer of that entity.

Under Listing Rule 3.1, market sensitive information must be disclosed to ASX immediately upon the entity becoming aware of the information, unless it falls within the carve-outs from disclosure in Listing Rule 3.1A. Bearing in mind that immediately does not mean instantaneously. The carve out rules draw on matters like "the amount and complexity of the information concerned" and "the need for an announcement to be carefully drawn so that it is accurate, complete and not misleading".

Conclusion: We are not shovelling cow shit, rather, we are on the hunt for a gold porphyry. It must be appreciated the complexity of the information concerned and the veracity of information they seek to pedal. Stavely will also seek to ensure that information is not disclosed prematurely when, rather than inform the market, it could misinform or mislead the market (unfortunately like a large portion of posts on share forums).

I would encourage patience. "Burying results" as you suggest is non-compliant and is commercially speaking, absurd. Rather, I like to focus on the glass half full. top up on the dips. With an underlying asset base already in existence there is IMO a legitimate play for an institutional buy out. I am also curious, in the event that a porphyry is struck, would we not assume that additional time would be taken to determine the size and grade of the porphyry? My point being with systematically improved drill strikes, analysis of results is now scrutinized with a fine tooth comb rather than iron gapped rake.

The consultants report who you regarded as some consultant is with reference to Greg Corbett. A simple scholar search can confirm his merit as one of the giant and most credible geos players of our time.

Cheers
    Sandstone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $15.79K 584.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1040089 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 428807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.