SVY 0.00% 2.7¢ stavely minerals limited

Ann: Resources Rising Stars Presentation, page-93

1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Sandstone

Yeah I accept I initially got it wrong: I was actually concerned at posting my first comment on the consultant's report that I was taking this line apparently sent by someone in Stavely "I have checked with Chris and the consultant is coming back in late September to review recent drill holes and include them in his report." out of context, which is why I asked if I had misconstrued that message.

I used to follow Chris Cairns and Peter Ironside closely when they ran Integra but I have only recently started following Stavely. My impression is that Chris Cairns is a fairly straight shooter which is why I had my doubts that he would "bury" drill results. That is why I phrased my post as a query, not a statement. And that is why I offered my mea culpa well before trading began today.

By the way I'm not sure how long you've tracked junior mining stocks but it is not that uncommon for some of these operators to be far more forthcoming with positive drill results than they are with average to poor results.

Also I have read up a bit on Greg Corbett and I agree, he looks the bee's knees.
    Last edited by triage: 06/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1040089 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 428807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.