BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

My apologies for this previous expression, it must be my...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    My apologies for this previous expression, it must be my "demensuratialPTSneuroticneurondestructionDD) setting in.

I said .......... :-( "If the SG falls to say, somewhere around 2.7 ( 2.7 tonnes per cubic metre), then that will be excellent. Why, because if there are more intrusives, hydrothermally or otherwise, dykes or whatever, fractionating the Dolerite, the higher the Au values may become."

I really should have said ..........the dykes, intrusives are NOT fractioning the dolerites, it is the previous occurence of the Keith Killkenny Shear/Fault Zone that has fractionated the dolerites.

Then, with later occurences, the intrusives, whatever kind they may be, find the the path of LEAST RESISTANCE resulting in the deposit that we all know now as Bombora (Boom Boom ! LOL)

I must take more care from now on. But I should really go and cook some dinner, after all, I have just answered emails, toes & fingers X 3 = Time to go !

P.S. There is no need to say GLTAH on BRB, we already know what it is ...... a GREAT Investment both short & long term IMO ONLY !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.