AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@cruiser51 You are correct., although I think you and many...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    @cruiser51 You are correct., although I think you and many others here missed the logic of @rainbowdaisy & @qball posts.

Anyone reporting on Nigel confirming in person what was released in the earlier Presentation announcement is fine and nobody could have an issue with this. However reporting on one's INTERPRETATION of what was discussed one-on-one is idiotic and not something that logical people would do.

For a start it is the posters INTERPRETATION of what Nigel or another Director said to him/her.

Comments such as the following (although welcomed by certain shareholders on these threads) cannot be substantiated and can be interpreted in various ways that could be detrimental to the company:

"The majority of my points are from what Nigel discussed going over the slides released to Market this afternoon, in combination with my chats with Graeme, Nigel and Leonard
    when i asked about future drilling and a potential 1.5Bt resource estimate. If they had the funding, they would have begun drilling yesterday. The team plans to drill the project further once additional funds are available, the focus is on getting Roche Dure up and running, however Nigel can't wait to see just how big this deposit is.
    I got the strong impression that Nigel and Graeme are already thinking / planning / discussing production well in excess of the 700kt/pa
    I am sure I missed a few points, the beers were flowing and you can only dot down so much.''

Maybe a bit more care should be taken in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.