AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

IMO Nigel, Leonard and company, are making one thing very very...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    IMO Nigel, Leonard and company, are making one thing very very clear to me and that it that there is no real "new" information that hasn't already been issued in company announcements in the past, the only difference now is, that they are going to "deliver it on time" and as per the roadshow feedback they are darn excited about it and so am I. As per there last investor update the timeline doesn't appear to have changed all that much.

I think these roadshows are as much about clarifying exactly what has been in AVZ announcements in the past and reassuring investors that we are staying on the right path and that it is happening as announced.

Respectfully, I believe too much has been said about Nigel, and how much time he has given to shareholders or weather or not he is good at driving the company or closing deals. AVZ are holding firm on timelines with offtakes for Q1 and have said that there will be 4 of them. Think about that for a minute, go and google Lithium offtake and the most recent you will see is Core Lithium, AVZ/ Gangfeng and PLL. I note that there is probably more research that I could have done on this, but I don't have too.

I believe that Nigel will get these 4 offtakes done in Q1 and another early in Q2 for PLS and make all of us a lot of money at the same time.

I don't know of any other company that will be signing up to 6 significant offtakes within 4 to 5 month period for very large sums of money. I accept that we have an incredible resource and this contributes to companies wanting to deal with us, but credit must be given to Nigel and the team for what they are potentially about to achieve.

GLTAH
    DYOR

Last edited by GD4: 05/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.