AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Nigel's presentation covered all the outstanding items, and he...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Nigel's presentation covered all the outstanding items, and he expressed confidence in all aspects of the project.

I arrived early and had a one on one discussion with Nigel before the meeting. Nigel's responses were if anything more upbeat than my last conversation with him some 6 odd weeks earlier.
    My early discussions with Nigel concentrated on the delay in the tin offtake, his confidence in getting SC6 offtakes close to the nominated timetable, what confidence he had in obtaining all licenses and options for the financing of the project.

Nigel advised that the tin offtake has been delayed due to the offtake company having a new person take over the discussions. He suggested that these discussions were now back on track.

With regard to SC6 offtakes he again appeared comfortable with progress and still expects to complete these within the nominated timetables. Obviously with Covid restrictions and having negotiations not on site makes for slow progress. He mentioned in his talk that the offtake agreements ran to about 80 pages and need a thorough assessment before finalising.

With regard to the mining licenses, Nigel indicated that they had 2 very good local people working through these requirements with the Government personnel. He was comfortable with overall progress and the prospect of getting this completed as outlined in the timetable.
    Nigel advised that their capital was continually being replenished by shareholders converting options and therefore adequate for a while.

He suggested that when offtakes are in place capital will be readily available. We discussed many alternatives covering long term finance options for the project. Nigel appears to be considerate of existing shareholders positions and i suspect AVZ will take this sentiment into account in their assessments going forward.

The above comments cover my feelings about progress and the confidence AVZ has in delivering this project close to the last nominated timeline.
    All of the above information was also similarly expressed by Nigel in his presentation and i have just added my own perceptions on progress and whether this project will proceed in a timely fashion.
    The above is not a recommendation to any person on any investment in this company or this type of investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.