GBZ 11.1% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Resources to Total 852k ozs on Completion Yandan Acquisition, page-29

1. 10,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2834
    Very interesting reading your posts @Rx- and @Big Poppa Pump - you both have in depth knowledge which I found interesting. Because -

Firstly I learnt a bit about Ross Mining, they had H.O. in Milton, Brisbane and so did my company - I did some business with them. Later lost touch, but good to know a bit about them.

Second Albion Process started off conceptually in Metalurgy Dept. at UQ - later funded by MIM, and spun off into a development company. Were Peter Rohner, or either of you guys involved early on?
    I studied Metalurgy as part of a science degree in UQ's campus at George St before it moved to St Lucia/Indooroopilly. I changed to full time Mech. Eng. and completed my honours degree at St Lucia.
    The big Albion fine grinding machine is an amazing piece of mechanical engineering and fluid dynamics.

Third, my mum lived in an apartment about 1.2km from Core's Albion address. That apartment has only recently come into my hands.

I think you might say I am destined to hold this stock - better buy some more.

Cheers, high esteem to both for your in depth knowledge, and kind sharing.

Stay safe all and GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.