RSH 0.00% 3.7¢ respiri limited

Ann: Respiri Receives Strong Interest from Asia-RSH.AX, page-13

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    There wasn't and isn't anything wrong with the algorithm - the entire back end of the platform software has been re-built and streamlined to ensure a scalable platform that can host millions of users and centralised servers rather than being positioned across the globe. The Wheeze detection algorithm

It was the previous Board that ruined it all for everyone, the new Board has spent considerable time and effort to rectify - If you research the Board members you will see the experience and calibre that now sits around the table.

If you look into the company there are plenty of research papers on the technology which give endorsements, which I'm confident you will see with the release of the U.S trial results expected in the short-term.

3 device portfolio: At home monitoring and management, wireless device whilst sleeping & in hospital/clinical device

The technology has a web of patents around it, unlike someone like RAP which only has 'patents pending' - Albeit they perform different functions.

FDA has already approved the technology in a previous generation device, I expect the path to be relatively smooth in the new generation.

Health Insurers / Major global tech firms / Big data / Big Pharma / China & India (air pollution) - the demand and deals will be there.

Mobile tech/health isn't getting any smaller....
    Last edited by binballin1: 22/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.