RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Response ASX Aware Query, page-9

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Just read the ASX announcements.

WOW, WOW, WOW !!! (Sorry I am shouting) Are they serious ? What a load of B.S. that reply was. Sad if they actually believe it.

Note it was interesting that the ASX response was signed by Company Secretary alone, no Board endorsement as we are starting to see on so many announcements. Would have thought this one deserved the attention of the Chair or even MD..

I agree with comments above, it is inconceivable to think that a reasonable person would not think that when a major shareholder proposes a change like that, it is price sensitive and should be disclosed. It gets worse, this was not from Joe Hicks Mining P/L pushing a Bulldust deal that was tossed in the bin immediately. This was from a company that has control of our major asset, has a multi year agreement to further this asset, shares major controlling shareholders in Todd and by virtue of this relationship and voting power, in my opinion, also has control of the FMS Board. The 3 independents will probably dispute this last opinion and they are welcome to, however I am not immediately aware of them voting against anything that has been proposed by Todd/BBI. If they have I am very happy to be corrected and apologise profusely..

I have one very simple query - if the ASX had not lodged the price query on December 10th, when would we have been told of this proposed deal ? They can't say it was not being considered as they are considering it.

Surely someone on the Board was spitting chips about the share price doubling and they were sitting on this proposal. Red Flags and sirens should have been going off everywhere that the walls were breached and the word was out.

Lets see what happens next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.