MYR 0.60% 83.5¢ myer holdings limited

Ann: Response to AFR Article, page-8

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I just saw another IPO this morning touting a former Myer GM as its board. Talk about kiss of death. This company has been in terminal decade for a decade. It is full of old dinosaurs clinging onto their dreams of self-importance. It is a bad episode of Frontline from the 90s when these crony clown companies were in their hey-day. Who are its ambassadors now, Hamish and Andy, more nobody or has-beens? Ray Martin and Alan Jones probably. June Dally Watkins. Is there a woman in Australia who actually pays any attention to Myer or DJs as a fashion leader? Wife, daughters, grandchildren all look at Pinterest or whatever Arianna Grande is wearing. It ain't Myer. They go to Warringah Myer see what they like walk out turn left walk into Forever New, Sephorah, Decjuba or all the other same same shops that are right there to get the women walking out of Myers. Or, they see what they like, go on line and have it delivered 3 days later for half the price.
    Myer's chart is worse than a dead end mining stock or tech company. Any fund manager who held Myer for more than 3 months over the past 5 years should be avoided. I enjoy watching the decline they have been arrogant, pompous nobodies masquerading as important movers and shakers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $694.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 82.5¢ $685.8K 822.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6074 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 66144 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.