AMS 10.3% 4.3¢ atomos limited

Very hard to manipulate sales numbers and yet have cash coming...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Very hard to manipulate sales numbers and yet have cash coming in the door when an auditor will look for those things in their annual numbers.
    The AFR article reaks of clickbait with no evidence, note the references to it 'feels' like a boys club.
    She's outlined a bunch of things but provides no evidence to support the assertions that the jounalist has independently checked. This is so common with lazy reporting. Somone makes a claim, it sounds like a great story, but no one checks if the facts support the claims.

The release by AMS clearly points to the reporter NOT including facts that give a different perspective that the company provided.

The ex CEO did a poor job, it was clear she was terminated due to poor performance. To wait 6 months to file a claim (not served) is a very clear indication she is trying to leverage a further payment.

I think the response from AMS was to the point, and I very much doubt that if there was truth to this that a board would further undermine themselves personaly from director obligations.

I've topped up significantly and when this blows over, I'll be glad I took the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.004(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $52.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.3¢ 3.8¢ $53.17K 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 47589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.