AMS 0.00% 2.0¢ atomos limited

Nothing new here, and I don't buy the claims by the ex CEO....

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Nothing new here, and I don't buy the claims by the ex CEO. Channel stuffing does happen in hardware and software businesses where they have wholesale/partners - it happened regularly with many US based businesses in my experience. However, all it did was bring FORWARD revenue into a quarter, which would then have to catch up at some point to actual sales in subsequent quarters. If this had been rampant (as she claims) that would have been picked up by auditors because no wholesale partner/distributor would be willing to keep taking stock that they are not selling.
    The fact the claim has NOT been filed speaks volume about how serious this is (it is not). If they file, there would be discovery and she would have to provide proof of her claims. WIthout doing that its just mud slinging which seems self serving.
    If these were true claims, she could/should have informed ASIC/ASX, which she clearly has not.
    Why wait so long to make these claims, when she could have done them immediately.
    The whole 'boys' club statements are not illegal - and as much perception as reality.
    I'm not buying into any of this and will look forward to the next quarter numbers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $14.14K 742.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 920945 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 428996 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.