AMS 0.00% 4.0¢ atomos limited

Thanks. Confidence only due to the fact that I’m a relatively...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Thanks. Confidence only due to the fact that I’m a relatively new shareholder and have only been accumulating last 3 months. I’m fortunate to have an average buy in price of 0.244. I really feel for the LTH though, the board has really let them down recently with the forecast downgrade and the allegations from the former disgruntled CEO. I will back the management that things can only improve from here as well as their reputation and integrity. Shareholders can’t control the workplace culture as some of those allegations may be true, but I highly doubt management are willing to cook the books with Deloitte auditing, unless they all want to go to jail and ruin their careers just to please the shareholders and inflate SP.
    As for insider trading, greed is human nature so it happens everywhere and almost impossible to prove, unless you are stupid to get caught.
    At the end of the day, their products and numbers will do all the talking and that’s what made me to decide to invest in this conpany with the low SP on offer at the moment.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.