CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Nice to see the majority happy here.Welcome back swap hope u r...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Nice to see the majority happy here.Welcome back swap hope u r well my friend.Plenty to look forward to for us cer holders.This is just the start imo.

One must really appreciate the look of this chart.The trend is definitely your friend on a chartist's perspective and to combine this with fundamentals; as opposed to cnp, then i see no reason for us to push up furthur and trade closer to cnp's share price or imo a lot higher if we're talking intrinsic value or the true worth of cer in comparison to cnp.This is my opinion though and others might have a different view which i welcome.

I mentioned a couple weeks back that i would be happy if cer breaks "20 cents by christmas"....Goodness me i haven't been checking the share price frequently as i have a longer term vision for cer and happy to wait, but must say that this is "Amazing Stuff".Seems to be a dramatic change in Investor sentiment and after nearly 2 years of misery, the tables have really turned..... and...... "WOW" the Aussie Dollar just's gets stronger and stronger; the good news here is both the daily and weekly charts is in a nice uptrend just like "CER"...Not long before the aud hits 90cents.

Can't wait to see what happens when cer trades in the 20's i think it's a good possibility that we might see the same run up like cnp to 30cents and maintain a 20cent range then pushing up even higher.

So pumped up and excited for everyone and not just myself. I believe holders will be rewarded very soon.I'll be patient in the meantime and let the new Bull Market do the talking as i know the current bullish sentiment will slowly drive this market even higher over the next few years.

Wanelad1 i've given you a thumbs up for your chart gr8 work mate ...I can't stop looking at it.. i.e.maybe the start of a very nice long Uptrend.

cheers buddy and lets all kick goals together..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.