CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Here was that quote I was referring to in my last post:

http://www.climatespectator.com.au/commentary/qa-gerry-mcgowan-1

Quotes:
    "This year the team will be delivering those 5MW-a-month at around about €2.75 million per megawatt, so it’s going to be a significant revenue and profit earner for the group going forward. So, you saw us grow from whatever it was… $44 million last year to about $160 million in turnover this year. I would think, I’m hopeful that we would at least double that again in the 2012 year."

"But, as I said earlier, $44 million last year, about a $160 million this year. Next year, I believe we will double that and I think our profitability going forward is going to be very strong. The projects that we’re embarking on all have very good ROI rates of return and our costs; we tend to lock in long-term agreements with our suppliers and so we have known costs that we can tender on with a lot of confidence for the project."

Anyone know if the 5MW a month in Italy started in October as planned? Based on the figures provided that's about ~$17-18m revenue per month - assuming it is that's looking like a better second half...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.