APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Turbott and the Board need to display real leadership and find...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Turbott and the Board need to display real leadership and find the money from the right suitor OR borrow the money from the bank.
    The lack of management is quite disconcerting. Forward planning would have forecast that WIM 150 moneys were running low and the plant was going to take more money to finish. If it cost more fair enough- but you don't manage an issue by turning out the lights and throwing around a few handfuls of moth balls!!..
    With the momentum that had taken place the additional funding issue should have been addressed at the time and addressed properly. If in fact that would have happened - the plant would be completed, commissioned, producing a saleable product and the biggy is - proven!
    Instead we all wait in frustration for someone to say enough is enough - let's get this sorted.
    Even if the decision was made to not borrow the full amount - at least borrow half and get it underway. Then you can market the plant and get others on board. At present to anyone from the outside looking in it doesn't look right- you want us to invest in the plant but you won't??????
    You can tell people all you want to keep the faith but your credibility only takes you so far.
    There comes a point where actions speak louder than words.
    The potential of the technology should not see the stock having penny dreadful status.
    Tell me if I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.