LKE 3.13% 6.6¢ lake resources n.l.

siriosly. I don't think the concern should be about the interest...

1. 20,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1968
    siriosly. I don't think the concern should be about the interest payments as to why the SP has not responded much more positively to those great announcements. Any reasonable person would be asking the question, why isn't the SP much higher than it is?
    So, when you have that logical question, it's begs the question, what other possibilities are there for what is happening?
    It's no good just continually scratching one's head asking why?
    My concern always is raised when I see these types of terms "The Securities may be converted into fully paid ordinary shares in the Issuer (Shares) within5 Business Days of receipt of a conversion notice from the InvestorThe Securities will be Converted in accordance with the following formula:Number of Shares = ARA / Conversion PriceWhere:ARA means the aggregate of the Repayment Amount of the Convertible Security beingconverted by the Investor, plus any accrued (but unpaid) Interest which is due and payableon the Conversion Date.
    Conversion Price means 90% of three VWAP’s of the Shares selected by the Investor forthe 20 Trading Days ending on the date of the Conversion Notice.
    I'm not in any way inferring anything untoward, but, that always leaves the SP so vulnerable!!
    Over 60 million shares being issued from 6 May at an average price of less than 4.5 cents also offers opportunities for holders to take advantage of very nice quick profits from those good announcements and thus dampen the effect of the good news.
    Let's see what happens with the TD results from the Cauchari hole due soon. But, it's very understandable for holders to be very frustrated at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ $1.044M 15.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1381094 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 772878 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.8¢ 6.4¢ 5267769
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.