VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Response to Appendix 5B Query, page-46

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145

Stan,
    ”Shoot to the moon” is a great bit of exaggeration on your part to support your argument, which I might say is quite sound technically speaking, on your side, as they have “all but” got the finance, and I would think just a formality now to complete.

With the performance of the other Aussie listed graphite miners as a record to go by, I would have thought a “Shot to the moon” would be a more appropriate term to use when finance has not only been approved for ZG but also for Bunyu in the not too distant future and the market realises just how much VRC has got going for it and to support my statements, just go back over the PFS on Bunyu.

”US$ 1.3 BILLION PRE TAX NPV / PAYBACK 1.4 YEARS”

That is from the PFS and pretty much says it all and IMHO, the significance to those numbers is huge and with the electrification Revolution about to come upon us and the demand for graphite on the cusp of rising exponentially this is the canary in the gold mine and will be the real catalyst for this stock going “to the moon”, ZG is the means to an end of what will be the start of a very rewarding time for all VRC shareholders, especially the long termers on here, failing that rock hitting earth someone quoted in reply to your post.

Without sounding like an exaggeration, with the right management and strategy, after ZG is completed, I think we have a strong potential to be the “Fortescue” of the global graphite sector, especially when one takes into consideration the high grades we have in the ground and that’s only from a very small area of the overall deposit.

This is just the start !!!!

All IMHO of course.

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $120 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1680396 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14402206 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.