EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Response to Article in West Australian, page-13

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ahjay - what is it about this company, we had the previous directors doing the wrong thing suing shareholders with company funds for making comments on here, the new guys came in and started suing the previous directors for using company funds to sue the shareholders.

Now we have a director being investigated by his own board, and threats to sue the person and shareholder who advised them of it, and to kick them out of the AGM.

The previous mob also stop people attending the AGM and stopped people asking questions and other things.. like not taping it though they did.

Sounds all abit dejavu to me - what is it with this company and potentially (I say potentially as the previous directors have not been found guilty yet and we don't know the outcome of this investigation into Garratt) directors doing possibly the wrong thing - like are we cursed or something....

I hope Wabbs filed that formal complaint and maybe we need to follow that up and file with him too... as it just don't smell right.

Is this why they have been dead against him since last year? He must obviously have something that they seemed so worried about.....what is it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.