EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Response to Article in West Australian, page-23

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wabbit - not sure your right. Your assuming hes using for his advantage - how does he get an advantage out of it... his name plastered all over the papers... not sure how you see that as an advantage - to me just airing dirty laundry so that others can see it. Has he asked anyone to vote for him based on this - I just checked the Meeting documents and there is no mention in there of it....as for a no/no - don't know what your definition of that is... as for educated, I think I am not as stupid as you think.

As someone else said here that its up to the Board to tell us stuff not other shareholders, as at the end of the day, the Board has to tell us the truth or they are in trouble, shareholders don't have to tell the truth so why are you crucifiying KQ and not having a go at the Board for not telling us - as they obviously are now saying allegations have been made and didn't say anything - have they said they have referred it to ASIC - like Rio Tinto said they have done for their issue today.

Empire haven't said boo about this until late today - why is that... they seem to say allegations so does that mean they are not true or not... are they calling KQ a liar...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.