ASR 20.0% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

This one is interesting mana, even for you..."BS junket...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    This one is interesting mana, even for you...

"BS junket announcements of REE too implore investors too exercise their options"

Now, I'm not one to discount your observations of spending and the forming of some convenient relationships with the business' 'partners'. I don't particularly agree with all of it but some of your points are well within the realm of possibility and warrant diligence. This comment above however? This is getting plain f'n stupid.
    By this, do you put it to the readers here that in the face of an upcoming options conversation, TNR an ailing gold explorer deliberately devised a covert scheme to release a false publication on the ASX stating they had found RRE which they either falsified lab results or tampered with drilling samples in order to get current holders of options to convert? Furthermore, roped in a 3rd party consultant to conduct a paid webinar to lie to the public about the presence of such a resource? If so, you are dead-set on shooms. You can file that one in the Titanic was sunk for an insurance job and 9/11 was an inside job basket.

OR... the only other thing that you could have meant by that comment, that I can think of, Is that they tested for and knew they had Yttrium beforehand and sat on that information until the option deadline when a timely announcement would serve the greatest benefit. Out of the realm of possibility? No, perhaps not. But definitely equally stupid.

The seemingly endless whinging about this company's management is way past tiresome now, it serves no purpose but this stock really seems to have got ur goat. Let it go for ur own health. The things that has got me confused today is I can tell from your input, research and posts (going back a long way... not so much recently) that you are no idiot. I gotta ask, as someone with experience in investing and who is no fool... what th actual f were trying to get at with this absolutely rubbish comment?

"...BS junket announcements of REE too implore investors too exercise their options"
    Last edited by 1SunTzu: 03/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $80.50K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13873424 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2802727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.