ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4319
    1suntzu, my view is tnr released REE when they recieved lab results.

I get the impression that's your view also.

The crap mentioned here is dilusiinsl conspiracy stuff, that is opinion, not fact.

Frankly who cares, the only thing important is drill and get a positive assay. Exactly what is happening.

The longer this occurs, the bigger the resource will be, but it takes time.

Tnr are open in the se and e.

Nw im not fussed on as viserion narrows, but around sect 1320 to 1360 nice width with plenty of comps and a skywing link in.

Depth neither. Not practical, but if skywing is mined via open cut, yes via a portal from pit floor.

Working towards red5 and to the east I feel will yield better than to the north.

If one looks at cross sections from last year and now a nice picture is emerging. It's a bit like a jigsaw puzzle.

At some point many zones will link and comps will be defined runs.

Last year claudio did state it will take years to cover all the ground, so investors were clearly forewarned.

What I am interested in is the ground skywing east to tyrannus and from skywing South to the junction of viserion and Ursus.

I've mentioned Saprolitic gold deposits are water event derived, not a primary deposit.

Mt stirling and Stirling well are primary for example.

Question, did the flood run along the Ursus, hit wonambi and dispurse east?

Knowing bedrock depth on Ursus, Mt stirling, skywing and between those points may allow historic flow to be visualised.

When one goes to a river today, one needs to picture that river in flood.

Gold always deposits when water slackens. Width increase, a plunge. Both increase cubic area and slow warmer flows and bang gold drops out.

There is no difference today compared to millions of years ago with secondary gold deposit formation.

Tnr has REE and Bullionfx potential wildcards and tarmoola I know red5 was interested in before Tnr bought it.

Tnr is quite asset rich. We just do not know it just yet me feels.
    Last edited by mode1971: 03/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.