ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525

Absolutely the options were due and a miracle from God was found. Not conspiracy but maybe coincidence.
    Now a recent post from Set Fire put things in very layman terms. Unminable but worth discovery.

TNR do not have Gold or REE experience nor exploration to mining experience. The BOD resume is quite unfamiliar with success. I will add they have no significant exploration experience.

Now if that is delusional conspiracy ‘stuff’, I challenge you @mode1971 to visit the spending of the company, the past results, the continuing results, the further money required to run the business.
    Sure more money will be required and SP may well be below 1c due too dilution.
    How many SOI will you accept?
    How much gifting free options will you accept?
    How much non exploration decisions from the board will you accept?
    How much non disclosure of BullionFX and new auditors BOD can anyone accept without a strategy what the investment was all about? Yes, it was flagged as purchasing underground Gold that is in its current state, unminable and very limited resource.
    How many people do you want on TNR’s payroll? Do you want experienced Directors or Directors whom are in a constant quagmire of funding.
    The results of Gold have not been forthcoming, they gave away their best asset for next to nothing, yes they hold a % but really, it was a grab for cash.

Its ok to be bullish but it is downright ignorant to rely on potential buy outs ie the rubbish I read of RED5 purchasing TNR tenements. Guys you are looking at no updates of Cattle Sales, No updates of BullionFX, No updates of Cargill Contraction P&L, No updates on Tarmoola P&L
    Ignore the debt at your peril. However it is not delusional commentary, it is FACTS 101.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.