BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

Fellow shareholders who care, I posted this on MMR but was...

1. 21 Posts.
    Fellow shareholders who care,

I posted this on MMR but was moderated, so I like to share this with BPH SHs after editing my message. DB: I hope you and your associates will answer this. You are a public company Director!

Hi all shareholders,
    Fully support Andylgo on his comments about David Breeze. Not talking to SHs, not explaining our conerns as you have moderated many posts means you are reading. Stop hiding and explain your reasons and recovery plan. As investors, we like our money back with some growth that we pay you for.

DB's recent rights issue at BPH without any explanation of proceed of fund usage as well as using his controlled company Grandbridge as underwriter only demonstrate that he is doing it to gain more share and control BPH not to mention the fee that Grandbridge charges. Why is the price set at $0.005 when the average traded is $0.004? Who is going to take up this offer except the poor shareholders of Grandbridge who will be buying above market so that DB has control.

This is not personal grudges as claimed by Kolubara. MD/CEO of companies get fired when they failed to perform. It is all over the papers every week. Nothing personal! We understand that not all business succeed.

In the case of MMR and BPH, this is more than poor performance. It is fighting for one's right to ensure that the money one entrusted on a public company Director like DB is ethically managed. Glad that we have ASIC to turned to and we will exercise this right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.