MNB 0.00% 5.2¢ minbos resources limited

Good grief , Getting political are we ?That is interesting , I...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Good grief , Getting political are we ?

That is interesting , I take it that , Trudeau , Arden , Biden , Albo , Zelenski , Macron , Mark Rutte , Olaf Scholz ,, and Hazard , Dan Andrews , Magowan , Palachook . Are a beacon of truth , Regardless of how much bull they weave ?

Speaking of bull , seems like a heck of a lot of that is happening here on this forum , And it certainly is not being conducted by the likes of Ferncol , Trump or The Ruski , But by the MNB cheerleaders , One thing about patterns is that they become tediously repetitive and obvious . Every delay , Flip flop , stuff up , capital raise , etc . is vehemently defended by the same suspects .

Management has a horrible track record and infantile mistakes like this does not mnb any good , this sort of thing should not be expected from the self professed "WORLD CLASS " management . Market is not asleep , It is fully aware of the bods history .
    Spin weave it how you like , But those are the facts , Only the most gullible will listen to the cheerleaders here .

What is the go , anyway ,? People can not have a different opinion now or grievances ? Seems that is the new normal .....

PS _ The DFS will not be released in 4 weeks ! If the DFS does arrive within the next 6 weeks I will stop posting . If Dfs is not delivered by such time than perhaps the incessant cheerleading should be curtailed ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $15.69K 310.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 163975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.