RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Possible as we all know its a big tough world in business. The...

1. 4,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Possible as we all know its a big tough world in business.

The smart installer or any competent sparky can work on mine if needed. Two electricians on site for some Air-conditioners last week both took a very long look at my Zcells. I know they both wanted to see inside the flashy cover but were happy to Look at a ZBM pic and online goodwe inverter data.
    Which part would be hard to repair? I cannot find many weak spots in them and a significant number of reason for confidence I will not need warranty over my batteries life.

The long term testing of flow batteries and specifically the longer term testing by RFX on flow batteries and particularly the really simple design of the flow batteries is not really a tricky fix if some thing did fail. The history is there for us to review

My laptop Lithium battery is on the other hand about to go in the bin yet again! Some rechargeable AA lithium I have might be better than the throw away type but take a lot of work to use.

Not stressed by warranty risk at all. Company risks/reward will be clearer once review is published.
    We brought shares in a start up venture not a bank. Risk/reward is a known in smaller start ups. We all want to buy in to a Microsoft at ground level of course..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.