ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    @figjam2708 I also share your sense of disappointment. Until early last year my investment activity was limited to higher end long established companies. Smooth sailing really. Then I decided to diversify and try my luck with some speculative stocks (hoping for the "easy money"). I compare this type of investing with the horse racing "game". Do some research and hopefully pick a winner. I picked one winner for a while then that one was put out to pasture and is about to get a bullet between the eyes (XTV).
    TV2 came along (same scenario- old mining stock going to hit the big time). Well that horse had all the makings of a winner! Fine track record and good form, lots of promise............well that was then
    now I have the dilemma of will I keep backing this horse which is showing signs of becoming a broken down nag or will I back it one more time because the makings of a winner are there it just needs that one favorable race!
    My saving grace is that I have only used funds that I can afford not to have so therefore I guess I am willing to stay punting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.