IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: Response to ASX Appendix 4C Query, page-51

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    For mine, drones as in "the drone market" not "Rova per se" sell best online, so why not just hit up every tom dick and harry drone seller and electrical/tech retailer online and stock the thing?

I don't get the whole Amazon "deal" .......why would you limit yourself for 3 months with just one outlet to sell the only product you have, that needs to sell en masse to make a profit?

Remember that anns??? We have an exclusive agreement with Amazon, yeah we signed up on their site and we said we cant sell this, we just cant be asked, u do it for us please, here you go, good luck.

I also thought Amazon were going to do a mass marketing campaign on the Rova, I must have missed that.

The anns prior also stated a timeline with "celebrities" yet I've only seen one so far and she seemed disinterested, is this where the $800k went last Q on marketing?

Their whole business plan is shot, such amateurs it makes me sick, now they cant buy product without orders, cant produce without cash, cant market as getting lower on cash, yet wages for upper management increase, where two of them are now on $410,000 each plus shares, kickbacks, options, reimbursement for everything no doubt.

Time to say we are idiots, contact every online retailer or tech stock website and list them for sale there.

Also large promotion on facebook is paramount, I should have remarketing hitting me every day from hitting ther rova page once, they should be spitting out viral adverts via facebook every hour of every day, very cheap to do and hits the target market. I don't means just post, I mean viral paid advertising.

No point getting it stocked in bloody Kmart or Coles or Macys or Walmart, the profit is eaten alive, and the costs for marketing props etc inside outlet for such a product is far higher than online.

A junior marketing guru could market this Airselfie and Rova for $250,000 year plus 10% commission.
    Remove all the other equated dollars, if more than $250k year is being spent on these products marketing and selling, then doing something wrong IMO.

IOT spend that much every 2-3 days, it is total lunacy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.