IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: Response to ASX Appendix 4C Query, page-54

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    The mistakes these guys are making are obvious to anyone with a business / marketing background. I dont understand how they continue to blunder through month after month making the same mistakes with a different theme and nobody steps in to change the direction.
    I know Brass goes on about the new business plan but it is more of the same. They will run out of cash soon enough and where to from there?

They (and Brass) talk about revenue. Revenue is any cash received. Might be thousands,- might be hundreds of thousands. It is a fact they will receive revenue this quarter and substantially more next quarter. But revenue is not profit and by their own admission they are not forecasting profit till well into next year.

The ASX reply seemed contradictory.

Going by current indicators of sales performance and market acceptance of the product, I think the profit forecast is ambitious. The erosion by the third party US marketing arm will dilute this further.

Marketing to mothers on mothers day is just another distraction. If we lined up a 100 mothers and asked them if they would like to receive a selfie drone which cost $400 aus for mothers day, how many do you honestly think would say yes? Like @Warnie said, many more productive low cost alternatives for advertising that better reach their target market.

All just thoughts, and opinions for thought.

P.S I talk about Brass in the third person because he has positioned himself as the companies representative,- officially or otherwise. No offence intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.